Onamona is a fast-paced memory card game featuring six adorable cartoon animals: a cow, pig, donkey, cat, dog, and turkey.
How To Play (click the following link to view our “How to Play” video)
- Each player randomly selects an animal avatar from the deck, shares it with the other players, then returns it to the deck
- All the cards are shuffled and dealt
- Each player then places a card face-down in the center of the table
- The first player says, “1, 2, 3 … Go!” and everyone turns over their cards
- If any two cards match, the matching players each shout out the name of the other player’s animal avatar (which is not the card that is showing but the one that was chosen at the beginning of the game). Whoever names the opposing player’s avatar first, wins the round, and the other player is stuck with all the cards
- Game play continues clockwise around the table. The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the game!
This hilarious card game is non-stop fun for kids and adults.
- 36 cartoon animal cards